The secret to Happiness ♥️ You can have all the money in the world but still not be fulfilled. If you are sick physically or mentally, pain is an obstacle to happiness. You can always find a reason to say that you are not satisfied or to nag or blame it on someone or something else.
But did you know that Happiness actually comes from within?
We are not saying go stay alone in a cave and be happy (though it might work) but a few simple steps that are within your reach, that are actually your decision and your own making can bring stability, calmness and self Love.
Yoga talks about those 5 steps:
1)Proper exercise (referring to yoga postures) to keep the body healthy as well as to balance the internal systems and calming down the mind.
2) Proper breathing to keep the mind calm and body energized.
3) Proper healthy diet (ideally vegetarian, organic one). 4) Proper relaxation to keep that inner battery charged.
5) Positive thinking (to optimize the environment of your whole being) and meditation (to listen and find your true nature). "Health is wealth, peace of mind is happiness, yoga shows the way" Swami Visnu-Devananda
Back on the mainland, and kicking off a new weekly schedule TOMORROW! 👇
Sundays, Namaste Rockridge, 11:30 am
Tuesdays, The Green Yogi, 6:00 pm
Thursdays, Namaste Rockridge, 6:00 pm
Fridays, Yoga Tree Castro, Noon
Yoga for tight hips!🏃🏽♀️
💺Stretching your hips will help reverse the negative effects of sitting throughout the day and might help releive lower back pain.
☝🏼In addition to that if you’re working towards your dancer pose, mermaid pose, camel pose, grasshopper pose etc. this sequence will be very helpful in preparing your muscles for these poses 😊
Thank you @bringmeyoga for the tips ❤️ -
Follow @yogabiatch for more
Follow @yogabiatch for more
Now that everyone's thinking about our effects on mother Earth it's time to take action. WE CAN do it part to combat global warming now sadly called "climate increase". Below I've listed just a few small changes you can make that if we all did them we could make a HUGE impact!
1. Use LED light bulbs.
2. Buy energy efficient products.
3. Turn your water heater to 120° and insolate the pipes.
4. Buy a low flow shower head.
5. Turn the lights off when you leave a room.
6. Use reusable grocery bags! y'all they make carrying your groceries into the house so much easier!! 7. Plant a tree! A single tree will absorb roughly a ton of cabin dioxide in it's lifetime.
Theres so many more on the list, feel free to do your own research as well. Knowledge is power. Please do your part to take care our mother Earth, she's all have💕🌎 Happy day,
change goes hand in hand with growth...and there has been a bunch! excited for newness so let me tell you all about it:
starting next tuesday the 27th, i’ll be at @mx3fitness teaching 5:30pm and 7pm. thursdays i teach at 5:30pm. come to any one of these classes for $0.00 this first week!
i will also be teaching precision vinyasa at @wheelhousesf on mondays at 4pm starting september 9th—much more alignment-based and infused with hatha. i’ll also be stepping in for the power vinyasas after at 5:15pm for every monday in september except on my birthday (9/23) 🙃
thing is—i love teaching. and while some days can be harder than others, there’s so much to love. i get to explore every single time right alongside my students. here’s a time lapse from one of my favorite classes taught, ever.