📜- 🌞NEW CHALLENGE ALERT🌞
#MindfulYogisConnect || Aug. 20-26
Mindfulness is the practice of bringing all your senses into the present moment.
In yoga, we become more aware of our actions, thoughts and feelings with each inhale and exhale. The mindful practice can be a lifetime challenge and difficult to adopt at first; however, it greatly benefits the mind, body and soul.
Come and join us for 7 days as we practice mindful eating, to transform our lifestyle and help our environment making better food choices.
Our eating habits will leave a footprint on the planet for all animals and humans!
We will practice yoga being kind to ourselves and to the other living souls as we become healthier and happier, growing more aligned with our environment, feeling more conscious about our actions in daily life and growing mindful of our surroundings by being in the present moment.
1. Grounding pose
2. Standing pose | Be mindful of your Body/health.
3. Inversion | Be mindful about the impact of products we buy/consume on environment/ local + global.
4. Hip Opener | Be aware about the impacts of food production and toxic waste on environment (eg. Plastic usage and waste). 5. Animal pose | Awareness of the Animal exploitation in the industrial practices
6. Backbend | Positive influence on environment by reducing animal based products
7. Yogis choice
How to play:
1) Be ready to be aware of your body mind and soul and open to explore all the possible possechallenges coming your way
2) Repost this flyer and tag a few friends to join!
3) Follow all hosts and sponsors!
4) Post a photo/ video daily with #Mindfulyogisconnect in the caption
5) Be sure your account is set public
6) If you are shadow banned don't worry! Just tag hosts and sponsors on your post.
7) Connect with your fellow mindful yogis, have fun!
Aerial Yoga Hammock Set
Premium Set R1500
CURRENT COLOURS IN STOCK:
Silver Sunset (5m normal)
White Peace (5m normal) Sold OUT
Happy Red (5m normal) Sold OUT
Black Shadow (5m normal)
The real McCoy. The longer length allows for extra long relaxations and adding fun tricks into your practice. The set includes:
Fabric 2.8m x 5m
Daisy Chains x 2
extra length R200 per metre
Colours: White, Silver, Black, Sea Blue, Lavender, Purple, Deep Red (if you are ordering big quantities, or are patient enough to wait, we can order bigger amounts at reduces prices, as well as many other colours to choose from. If you could like to whole sale with us, please drop us a mai!
For orders of colours that are in stock, please allow for 24 to 48 hours for your order to be processed (we will get to you as soon as we can!) Delivery takes 2 to 3 days, door to door.
For orders of colours not in stock, please allow for 10 days to 3 weeks for your order to be delivered to you
Day 5 of the #flippinoverfear challenge is back to inversion.
I had no fear trying this one for the first time (months ago) but came out of it with SO much fear! I thought, wow that looks cool, went for it and fell on my face.
For some reason, as soon as I put the weight in my forearms and flung myself up as confidently as I would in a handstand, I felt trapped and had a lack of control. The then panicked (I have really bad reactions to things 🤣) and made is worse.
After months of practising this properly and putting my weight in my arms like this and my head so close to the floor, I have improved so much!
Amazing challenge hosts and sponsors:
There are a million pieces to this puzzle.
A wise friend once said to me... "it's amazing that you're in a puzzle just like the 7 billion other pieces of the puzzle on the planet. There is nothing wrong with not knowing what you want. Life doesn't always need to be about progress or becoming something. Even if you sat for two minutes to feel your awesomeness you would see there is no destination only the place you are now." And that makes me feel alright.