Dzisiaj bez merytoryki 🤗
Po prostu wrzucam widoczne porównanie, jak trenując z czasem ciało się adaptuje. Głowa oczywiście też, ale tego na zdjęciach nie widać. Technika się poprawia, wiele trudniejszych aspektów dyscypliny wykonuje się podświadomie. Clue jest takie, żeby się nie poddawać i dać sobie czas. Bo on i tak mija, więc można go chociaż wykorzystać. A budowanie zdrowych nawyków i miłości do sportu przychodzi naturalnie. Na drugim zdjęciu biegnę po raz pierwszy i na razie jedyny w życiu 3000m, na spontanie i chillu. To było 3 lata temu, może by tak teraz spróbować znowu się pobawić? 😈 #photooftheday#throwbacks#runner#biegaczka#winner#traininghard#weightlifting#weightloss#personaltrainer#trainerlife
36 seconds ago
@chooseyourglow stopped by @valleycryosport and we did ALL OF THE THINGS with her! Check out the link in my bio for a more in depth explanation of what #Cryoskin is and how it can work for you. (You’ll want to watch till the end for her results after ONE session)
From America’s Test Kitchen. 4sp because I didn’t have the crunchy noods to add. Would also be good with sliced almonds and/or mandarins.
3 minutes ago
6.5 syns for a huge roast! Had my family over tonight so cooked for 6 of us! Some of my family do slimming world so they were happy - but those who aren’t slimming didn’t know the difference!
I use @jdseasonings ‘perfect roast potatoes’ on my roasties and they are AMAZING 😍 this is honestly one of my FAVE products!! (It’s good on chips too 😉) You can get 20% off your @jdseasonings order with the code BEC20! 🙌🏼 #aff#ad
❤️ Roast chicken - seasoned with @frylighthq, salt, white and black pepper, thyme, garlic granules and onion granules. Sometimes I stick some sprigs of Rosemary up it’s bum too 🙊 (all of this flavours the chicken for slimmers, and makes AMAZING crispy skin for non slimmers 😩)
🧡 0.5 syn homemade Yorkshire puds - I make a big batch of these once a month and freeze, saves so much time 😍 step by step recipe for these on my highlights!
💛 Roast potatoes - seasoned with @jdseasonings ‘perfect roast potatoes’
💚 Mash - potatoes cooked in water with a veg and chicken stock cube. Once soft most of the stock drained - save a few tbsp worth. Blend it up - you can use a hand blender, I use my @magimixuk then season to taste! Just don’t overblend!
💙 Roasted sweet potatoes - seasoned with white and black pepper, salt and frylight and roasted for 40 minutes, turning halfway through
💜 Cauliflower cheese - sauce made by heating 140ml milk slowly and adding salt, white pepper and nutmeg and melting 2 extra light dairylea triangles. Add 1 tbsp cornflour (1 syn) and 50g reduced fat cheddar - save a bit of this to put on top when you grill (all of the milk/cheese adds up to 2 hex a, serving 2 of us)
❤️ Broccoli, carrots, green beans and peas
🧡 Gravy made using meat juices (I can’t have it without, I’m a northerner and it would be a crime to ruin gravy!), homemade stock and granules (I count 5 syns - no idea if this is accurate but it’s never done me any harm 🙊 do what’s best for you!
7 minutes ago
HOW TO ACTUALLY FIND REST ON THE WEEKENDS ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(ps any bloggers out there because sometimes I just write my own blog posts for fun and post it to fb but like maybe I’ll start a real blog?...) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Get coffee with a good friend and really be intentional and present. Put your phone down and talk about your dreams. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Get outside. Take a walk. Enjoy your surroundings and just stop and observe for once. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Do some yoga. For real, just breathe a little and focus on relaxing and de-stressing your body.
4. Eat/make yummy food. Tonight is Mexican leftovers for me and I cannot freaking wait. But enjoy some good food.
5. Watch a romcom (or maybe something with a little more thriller) but just enjoy Netflix for what it is and if that turns into a few hour binge than… ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Solitude. Most of you might not even really know what this means. Heck I feel like I don’t really even know what it means but spend sometime in quiet. Stop consuming things for one second and just sit and be still. Talk to God. Bring him into this sweet space. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 7. Read something mindless and enjoyable. Or maybe self help. Whatever will give you joy and make you feel rested. Book of choice currently: HP. Let’s go.⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
8. Wash your face. Not a Rachel Hollis reference (although the book is spectacular) but generally take some time to do a little self care and something that will make you feel good and clean. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
9. And finally, lay aside the guilt that you feel about taking a break and doing nothing. I know you have a million things on your to-do list, I know our world tells you to just keep going. But be okay with stopping for a second and doing something that is truly restful. You will thank yourself later.