3 - 8 There is No Situation That is to Liw that Jesus can not be Touched 🙏🏼💯% I WANT TO ENCOURAGE YOU 🙏🏼❤️💯 Your PEACE in JESUS is to precious to allow anyone in with Anger in there HEART
Surround yourself with people who will push you higher
refuse to be comfortable with the abuseing spirit Give No place to the enemy
an abuser becomes used to the abuse
the abuse expects to be abused
Powerful Method of Staying Away From Someone that always is angry in there Spirit
Above all of the below you must forgive and move on in Jesus Name
1. Walk away. ..
2. Don't pay attention to the negative personalities / People...
3. Surround yourself with positive Godly humble friends. ...
4. Hang out in groups. That feeds each other with Gosip because your turn will come we’re you will be the subject of discussion ...
5. Don't engage in arguments with the person. Walking away in Silence is more louder than responding to verbal abuse ...
6. Do not entertain the person that always hurts you in words or actions ...
7. Don't feel like you owe the person an explanation that has hurt you
1 Corinthians 15:33 - Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
Proverbs 22:24 - Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go:
Pastor Kelvin Williams 🙏🏽💯% Be blessed in Jesus Name 🙏🏽💯%
Getting sappy today.
Maybe it’s because I’m feeling super aware of how short life is today.
Maybe it’s because I’m aware of how blessed I am today.
Or maybe it’s something in the air,
or just a hormonal shift 😂,
I don’t remember what was said.
I don’t know what was said to make me laugh.
I don’t know what was said to make such a calm wash over my face.
I’ll always remember how I felt.
And that feeling,
fleeting as it is,
still overwhelms me to tears of joy.
How fortunate to find it.
How fortunate to be entrusted to take care of it.
May we all learn to care for our loved ones better,
more wonderfully each day.