So in the past week my posts on business Instagram have been seen almost 5k times and almost 2k on my business Facebook in the last month. 90% of buyers find their property online. So, Marketing your property effectively won’t be an issue when you list with me. I’ll make sure to expose your property to any platform and reach any audience. #pittsburgh#pgh#realestatepittsburgh#realestate#realtor#realestateagent
Who else wishes they could just step through this perfectly decorated door? 😍 We can practically smell the Christmas dinner cooking from here ... 😋 How do you like to decorate your doorstep for the holidays? 📸 @dunelmuk#LumazeLights#LumazePittsburgh
The Three Words My Style Lives For, latest essay on wavyalabaster.com >> Link in bio ✨ || 📸: @rosecoloredcreative
20 minutes ago
One of my favorite lunches downtown without question: Istanbul Grille in the Steel Tower!
🔥food is outstanding and the platter weighs at least 5lbs. I obsess over a new side each time I go.
🚊 Well worth a free ride on the T from anywhere downtown
❗️the owners never cease to impress me...
- If they hear it’s your first time, they load you up with all kinds of sides. Enough to feed a medium sized family
- Have seen them pass out waters to ppl that “look like they need one” on more than one occasion
- And once witnessed a customer not realize it was cash-only until checkout, and IG told em to just pay double next time 🙌 ❤️🙏
1 hour ago
🛠 Gift Giving Guide 🛠
Alright, who else thinks their dad is by far the hardest person to give a gift to? Cause same.
Well look no further! This guy right here would make for the perfect unique gift for any husband, father, or grandfather out there!
25% of this guy is made of black walnut as his base while the other 75% is made of black pipe. Guess what! He's even solar powered! Let him sit out in the sun (what's left of it here in the burgh) and he'll make the coolest porch or landscaping light at night!
We have a few more awesome figures, just like this one! Stay tuned for more in the upcoming days!
🛍 really like this guy? Stop in tomorrow from 12-6 to make him yours!
🛍 if you stop in and he's already been purchased, we can always customize a new one for you so don't hesitate to ask!
🛍 follow @materialmovement412
for more industrial art pieces!
Tell me: if I open a full studio, office space, boutique shopping space right on PA Ave downtown Warren to meet with my clients at, shoot newborns/kids/have a full lifestyle living room setup/ect, start my shop at + take this leap would YOU be interested in coming in, shopping or hiring me? How often do you see this question on social media - never. But I CARE about what my clients want, and I’m ready to take this leap if you’ll have me! 😊🥳