I saw the below this morning, added some thoughts and decided to share:
10 simple strategies for business growth:
1. Follow what works for your business
2. Focus on excellence "be the best"
3. Increase sales
4. Sell only to customers who pay on time ! ! ! (2 strikes & out)
5. Ask customers what they want
6. Use technology to help you
7. Review your business often
8. Apply and observe the 80/20 rule "Are 20% of your efforts getting 80% of your results?"
9. Review staff and make sure they are in the "right seat"
10. Get rid of negativity. Not everyone will like you (vice versa)
The more I talk to people the more I realize that I am not the only one that lives with self doubt. ...
I am surrounded by strong women that seem so confident and comfortable in their own skin but in reality they are living with the same fear that I do...that somehow we are not good enough!!!
I am here to tell you (and me) that we are more.than.enough. ...
We are STRONG, we are FIERCE and we are LOVED!!!
As you face your day head on tell yourself those exact words!!!! (And BELIEVE it!!!)
It’s so easy for me to be negative about this journey. It’s so easy to get down on myself when I start comparing myself to others and their journey.
However, this is part of the process. The mental aspect of weight loss is just as important as the actual weight loss. Having those non-scale victories are just as important. Learning how to not compare myself to others is important. Changing the way I look at food is so important to the process too.
I know I am an impatient person but I know that my journey is going to be worth the wait. Putting up the scale and continuing to push everyday is going to be my victory.
So here’s to my journey, though it might be long, it will be victorious!