We hope the past few posts have given you all a little peek into what @brusbows is all about. Perhaps it's even inspired you to want to get to know us better and join the team! Well, if so then here's your chance because we’re super excited to announce that we are now looking for brand ambassadors!
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Camera loving pets with creative and unique high-quality photo
- Active and engaging accounts (with us and the pet community)
- Accounts that are passionate about our brand, and not just in it for the freebies
- Pets of all species, sizes, color, breeds, and fluffiness…you can be a dog, cat, ferret, or even a yeti, as long as you look good rocking our gear
Perks of being an ambassador 🎁:
- Free products and first access to new designs
- Shareable discount code for your friends to use. The more your code is used, the more free products you’ll get!
- Exclusive personal discount code to use on anything from the entire shop at anytime.
Responsibilities as an ambassador 👨🏻💼👩🏼🔧:
- Engage with our account and promote Bru’s Bows by regularly posting photos of your pet on Instagram wearing our products
- Share our sales and new releases on your stories
- Share your discount code on all of your posts for your friends to see
How to enter 📝:
- Follow us ( @brusbows) and share this post in your IG stories to help spread the word
- Create a post with your best photo(s), tell us a little about yourself and let us know why you would like to represent Bru's Bows. You don’t have to be wearing our products in the photos but it’s a bonus! Don’t forget to tag us and use hashtag #RepBrusBows2020 so we don’t miss your post.
- (optional) Tag any friends you think might be interested in the comment section below
- Open to active pet accounts worldwide
- Any entries that pre-date this post will not be eligible - This search is only open to those over the age of 18
- Search closes on SUNDAY December 8, 2019 at 00:00 UTC+8:00
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram