Life can get so busy...rushing to get projects for kids done...rushing to cook dinner...rushing to work...getting a little bit of rest...picking kids up from practice...cleaning the house...doing the laundry....working hard to be everything for your family...stress can build up so quickly..sometimes getting all prettied up in the midst of it all makes you feel so so good.... no matter the amount stress and all the things that need done on a daily basis.......I have a man and kids that love me and I am blessed to wake up and go through it all for them #praisegod#beautyful#lovelife#happiness#blessed
Excuse the graininess of the pic! This is my #flashbackfriday for this week. This picture here was the day I realize I needed to make permanent changes to my life. I had been working towards becoming more active and happy, and this day, running up (or attempting to) iron mountain opened my heart to all these possibilities I had been holding back from. I knew what I had to do. I don't dwell in the past but this picture reminds me to NEVER look back. I have so much good going on in my life right now I never imagined I would be this happy. Happy Friday everyone have a fun and safe weekend 🥰
Nature is so beautiful! Sometimes we complain of the cold, the heat, snow storms, hurricanes and more, but have you ever sit down and appreciate life. Look around you, closed your eyes and just listen 👂, smell 👃 and feel 💜. We are bless to be here 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💜
Even though Starbucks is all about Christmas rn, I’m not letting go of pumpkin spice yet m.....especially since it’s an essential ingredient in these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Bars! 😋
There’s also a secret ingredient too which makes them a little lighter than your average pumpkin blondie and doesn’t compromise the taste.....soooo your guests will still think they taste like a pumpkin pie. They’re also Gluten Free and lower calorie🤗! __
Here’s how you can make your own batch:
Ingredients: - 1 whole egg - 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1 scoop @teamallmax#IsoFlex
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 15oz can garbanzo beans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice - 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp nut butter (optional) - 1/4 cup+ chocolate chips. I used @lilys_sweets sugar free brand.
1. Preheat oven 350 F. Spray a 8x8 square baking pan with coconut oil or nonstick spray.
2. Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor/blender. Blend on high until the batter is smooth and creamy.
3. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan and spread into an even layer.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and smooth out batter with spatula.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 F until bars are hard and a toothpick can be inserted into the center of the bars clean.
6. Remove from the oven, cool in the pan for 20 minutes.
7. Enjoy now or refrigerate and enjoy later!