Huda beauty easy bake loose powder
Only in 650+ ship extra
The Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Powders are inspired by Huda’s strong belief that the technique of baking is a key step to a flawless finish while ensuring long-lasting, melt-proof makeup.
Easy Bake is easy to use due to its unique powder net which disperses a controlled amount of powder, and by following Huda’s step-by-step guide, within a few minutes you'll brighten and revitalize your under the eye while enhancing the contours of your face. This extremely light and silky texture blends seamlessly into the skin leaving it matte with a hint of sheen, for a luminous finish that controls shine throughout the day.
Eight shades, packed with ultra-refined pigments, to ensure the right fit for all skin tones. The powders work to subtly color correct and highlight different contours of the face, leaving a translucent veil of color on your skin – so you can bake, without the cake! - Cupcake: Suitable for fair to light skin tones. Pink undertones brighten and disguise under-eye darkness.
- Pound Cake: Suitable for fair, light, medium and tan skin tones. Golden undertones brighten and disguise under-eye darkness.
- Banana Bread: Suitable for light, medium and tan skin tones. Golden undertones brighten and disguise under-eye darkness.
- Blondie: Suitable for light, medium and tan skin tones. Golden undertones brighten, while pink undertones disguise under-eye darkness.
- Cinnamon Bun: Suitable for rich skin tones. Golden undertones brighten and disguise under-eye darkness.
- Sugar Cookie: Suitable for all fair to tan skin tones. Neutral undertones. Ultra-brightening.
- Kunafa: Suitable for deep tan and rich skin tones. Golden undertones brighten and disguise under-eye darkness.
- Coffee Cake: Suitable for rich skin tones. Golden and red undertones brighten and disguise under-eye darkne
Shop the cosmetic 🌹 link in bio 🌼❤
@_first_trend_ for clothing 👗👚
@cosmeticinternational for makeup 💄🎨
WhatsApp 9319631473 or DM for more details.
Who doesn't love fuller lips? Well, we know that you've been dying to get those fuller lips, let's see how to achieve em'. .
1. Apply your face lip balm and then brush your lips with your regular toothbrush for 15-20 seconds. And then re-apply your lip balm.
2. Fill-in your lips with a lip liner in the colour of your lip shade.
3. Apply your lip shade.
4. The last and the most important step is to apply your lip gloss at the centre of your lips to give it an illusion of the pouty lips. .
For more such content, follow us: