Paleo Apple Pie Bars 🍎 these cooler temperatures in the mornings have gotten me in the fall mood 🍁 these apple pie bars are everything I love about an apple pie: a crisp shortbread layer topped with juicy cinnamon apples that melt in your mouth 👏🏼 I may or may not have had this as both my dessert last night and with my breakfast this morning 😉 head to my blog for the full recipe!
#whatsonmyplate: Paleo Apple Pie Bars ❤️
Great meals don’t need to be complicated or fussy👌🏻 This Cajun chicken with mushrooms is a perfect example! Cubed chicken and mushrooms are sautéed in olive oil and Cajun spices. It is all cooked in one pan and loaded with flavor! Serve it with some crusty bread to sop up the juices and everyone will thank you 😊
Everyone loved the cheesecake brownies yesterday here is another version of classic cheesecake 😊 I’m exploring how magical sour cream is, tried this baked cheesecake recipe without egg and wasn’t sure if it is going to come together, surprisingly it did and it was delicious 🤤
Here is the recipe for 5 inch cheesecake.
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup oat flour
1 tbsp coconut oil
4 soaked dates
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp arrowroot starch ( or any starch)
1/3 cup fruit pure( I used peach)
1. Preheat oven to 360F
2. In a food processor, process all base ingredients until they come together
3. Press down in to a spring form mold lined with parchment paper
4. Whisk sour cream, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, maple syrup and arrowroot starch
5. Spoon some fruit pure on top of your base and pour over the cheesecake mixture on top
6. Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out almost clean
7. Let it cool before transferring to fridge, let it cool in the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
eating @siggisdairy guava like it’s going outta style... because it basically is... because it’s a seasonal flavor and we’re already in mid/late august and it’s one of the best flavors they’ve ever made 😱 // yogurt bowl topped with plum, raspberries, @oatmygoodness vintage granola, and pumpkin seeds #yogurtbowl#myOMG#dailysiggis
I just mighttttt be getting slightly too old to be out till 1am on a Tuesday, but honestly, that life is my favorite part about living in NYC so 🤷🏽♀️ Clearly I’m not making or eating breakfast this am, so here’s one from the archives to look at and and adore.