I’m not gonna lie, that’s a pretty solid capture of my normal face 🙈
In the past I have heard friends say they thought I was a bitch, until they got to know me better (now they know I am😂) and if I got a euro for each time someone told me to smile, ask me if I’m mad or sad, or if somethings wrong, I would have probably been riding with Di2 🙈
Even on here I still tell people to f*** off when they ask me those type of questions. Tbh, I say people, but actually it’s really just men who have been saying this ever since I was little(alright, and my grandma maybe) This is not some feminist rage or so, but if you want women to laugh, just say something that is funny instead of all these dumb comments that make my eyes roll back so far that I can see my own brain cringe 🤷🏻♀️
When you know, you know, am I right? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Some business owners have been on the entrepreneurial path since birth … not so for me... Sometimes I even wonder - how did I last so long in a corporate world?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We have recently recorded a podcast episode about compliance tools and how to align it with human decision making, and I just had a blast - I did not need to think or rehearse anything, I was not searching for the right words, I was ready to answer the question, even before the question was asked... The words were just flowing (ok, there was some wine involved too)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I was a total 🔥, to be honest, not just because the topic was so close to my heart, but because it was such a perfect alignment around what I personally like doing and what I think others should start doing. At the end of that episode recording, I was literally ready to jumping on my sit out of happiness ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So, yes - when you know, you know⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What happens when you feel anxious, stressed, angry, depressed?
What’s more important is what do you do to sooth, to find your way, to love yourself in it and through it?
When things go dark for me..
- Do the basics - that’s enough
- Acknowledge the feeling I am feeling
- Reach out - Dance:Workout/Yoga/Walk
- Listen to audios
- Remind myself this is temporary
- Do something for someone else
- Find a mantra I can buy in to - Remember what I believe in NO MATTER WHAT ( my big truths) - vibration, magic the miracle of life, the law of attraction, my purpose, being a conscious human matters, live, kindness..❤️ Incrementally it gets better, it for sure changes. I’m not saying it’s easy or that I feel like doing those things when I’m in it AND that’s the work, the mindset work, that’s what creates change. To do it when we don’t want to, when it feels useless or hard. Do it then.
It’s OK to feel whatever you feel. There is nothing wrong with you. You are meant to feel all sorts of emotions. They are not bad they are feelings.