The Mother City is well known for her awe-inspiring beauty and incredible sense of diversity, and this not only applies to the city of Cape Town, but all of its surrounding areas too. While there is so much to love about Cape Town, the ability to drive about 2 hours outside of town and escape to another picturesque world entirely is definitely one of our favourites. And once you start exploring, it will definitely be one of yours too! The Mother City is home to an abundance of spectacular destinations that are perfect for a quick breakaway trip, an epic day filled with adventure or a well-deserved fun family day out. And with so many natural stunners, adventurous hideaways and off-the-beaten path gems, the only problem you’ll have is deciding which one to do first! Here are 5 amazing day trips less than 2 hours from Cape Town that all deserve to be discovered and explored by you:
1) The picturesque West Coast of Cape Town
2) The whale route gem, Hermanus
3) Franschhoek, the food & wine capital of South Africa!
4) Cape Point, an iconic Western Cape natural gem!
5) Explore the magical untamed beauty of the Ceres Valley
Click link in our bio!!