I don't want to either but it really is time to think about Christmas IF you want to be ahead of the chaos and have your shopping done early!
Naturally Simplified has a beautiful selection of local, handmade items and some unique gifts to spice up those bags/baskets!
We even have a selection of gently used, refurbished and new to you items ... perfect for the person wanting to leave a lighter footprint on the world!
Talking is good right? Sharing is good. Part of my own personal rehabilitation is telling my story. Sharing my lifetime career of falling over in the hope that some of you can relate to parts of it,in order to help you on your own journey.
Over the next few months I’m aiming to get more men to come out of the shadows,in the hope that they can benefit from talking and sharing their experiences.
Meantime, I’m just going to keep on talking... 😘
Happy Saturday you beautiful people ❤️
A teaspoon of Manuka Honey a day keeps the doctor away! Enhance digestion, boost antioxidants, and even treat wounds, acne and sore throats with one sweet cure.
Redeem a 50g jar of Premium Manuka Honey* when you spend $60 at Anchorpoint from now till 20 Oct. Plus, receive an additional set of mini 3-pot Aromatic Honey* when you top up your spending to $120.
*Limited to one redemption per Frasers Experience member per day, while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply bit.ly/ACPBeGoodToYourself.
Real food comes from the earth, is natural and organic. This is what our body needs to truly thrive. .
Juice Plus is not a supplement, it is whole food in a capsule. You will not find any synthetic nutrients here... JP capsules are actual fruits and vegetables and is exactly what our body needs to repair and restore.
✨Healthy Oat Bar✨
• 1 cup rolled oats • 1 cup oat flour • 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp baking powder
• ¼ tsp salt
• 2 ripe bananas, chopped or mashed
• ½ cup soy milk (can swap for other plant-based milk)
• 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
• ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped • 5 dates, chopped
• ¼ cup coconut flakes • 2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Prepare your non-stick baking dish or line it with a piece of parchment paper so the bars are easier to lift out.
2. In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients. In a different bowl, mash or chop your ripe banana and mix in the soy milk and maple syrup with a fork, mixing thoroughly.
4. Now, pour the wet ingredients on top of the dry ones and combine well. You can add any nuts, seeds, or dried fruit here if you like.
5. Put your mixture on to the parchment or baking dish, spreading it evenly. Finally, sprinkle the toppings of your choice on the oat mixture and bake for around 18-20 mins, until firm and lightly golden.
6. Place dish on a cooling rack for 10 minutes, then slice into bars.
Un plan alimentar cu 3 mese și 2 gustări, pe care trebuie să ți le prepari singur, dacă nu ai ajutor, te poate speria și poate fi unul dintre motivele care te fac să nu intri în program. Eu te asigur că mâncărurile pe care ți le propun se fac rapid, au gust și sunt variate.
Împreună vom găsi o cale de mijloc, astfel încât să nu petreci mult timp în bucătărie, dar să mănânci sănătos. Îți propun să ne cunoaștem și să povestim despre obiceiurile tale alimentare și împreună să găsim soluția care pe tine să te ajute!✨