1. LIKE this pic 🌺, then follow everyone who likes it also 🤘🏾(un-like & re-like every 3mins) ✨
2. Post this pic and in the caption put #AXEGAINS and tag the creator: @LOCALKASAI@USAFOLLOWHELP
3.If you follow back, comment "Ifb" & follow everyone who comments ✨ 🐐❄️ (NO PRIVATE ACCOUNTS‼️) trust me, it works 🐲
PROTEIN FRENCH TOAST:
Super simple recipe that will take less than 10 minutes to make! It’s macro friendly and tasty!
-2 pieces of bread (I used Brownberry Italian)
-4tbsp egg whites
-1/2scoop @bowmar_nutrition Frosted Sugar Cookie
-8g Fruity Pebbles
-Dash of Cinnamon
-Splash of Vanilla Extract
-Sugar Free Syrup (as much as you’d like.. my macro allowed 1/2 a serving)
1. Toast bread.
2. While bread is toasting put the egg whites, protein powder, cinnamon, and vanilla in a wide rimmed bowl.
3. Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
4. Once bread is done toasting, dip in the mixture and place in the skillet.
5. Cook until browned on both sides.
6. Crush fruity pebbles on top and add syrup as desired!
You can make this lower carb by not adding the fruity pebbles and/or using low carb bread.