2. Rib-eye 火喉燒到啱啱好，加咸蛋黃出奇地夾
3. Signature dish: 燒春雞糯米飯，雞肉juicy,糯米飯吸曬D汁😋，正！
Tried Roots in Wan Chai Sun Street, French-Cantonese bistro restaurant:
1. Clams are fresh and perfect with the sauce
2. Grilled rib-eye steak is unexpectedly perfect matched with salty egg yolk
3. Roasted spring chicken with glutinous rice is signature dish, the chicken is juicy and glutinous rice absorbs all the sauce, very special and delicious
4. Dessert: love the sea salt ice cream
Price is reasonable, environment is nice, feel like in Europe, staff are nice too! Must come back again soon!
Cannes/Nice,France: Best Ice Cream I’ve ever had, such rich flavors tasted exactly like what flavor it was named after! Place was called Riviera Glaces. Also must add, I had the best crepes I’ve ever tasted in Paris at a place called Farines Bio.Unfortunately I wasn’t crazy about the food in France,overall. I think we just didn’t choose the right restaurants or do enough research but I’m willing to give it another chance, next time around.