#DidYouKnow that we formulate and manufacture every single one of our products in-house. This allows us to maintain the highest quality standards during every part of the process to ensure that only the best products reach your hands. -
Here's a look at our @lusterpink Shea Butter Coconut Oil Smooth & Hold Edge Gel being prepared to ship. The formula starts off very hot and goes through a chilling room to help the product set before caps are added and the product is placed in boxes and shipped off to your local @Target, @Walmart, @Walgreens@RiteAid or beauty supply store. -
Would you like to see and learn more about our process behind the scenes?
HOW TO: D.I.Y Beach Waves 🌊 ( Prep your hair with a heat protectant!! This helps keep your hair’s integrity 💆🏼♀️)
- Start with 100% dry hair 💯
- Section your hair! The wider the sections, the looser the curls (I like my curls loose and flowy) 🌀
- Alternate between clockwise & counterclockwise. This ensures that your curls don’t bunch together, making them look more natural and lived in ✨
- TIP: Curl your face-frame hair AWAY from your face ‼️
- Leave the very ends of your hair straight. Again - this makes it look more natural.
- Let your hair cool before brushing out!
- Flip over, spray with a texturizing spray to add volume, giving the hair a tousled look 💫
- Run your fingers through your curls 🤚
- Flip up & go! - OPTIONAL: Add a light weight serum through the ends to seal any dry/split ends 👩🏼🦱 ( ❤️WHAT I USED: L’Oréal’s Next Day Hair, L’Oréal’s Absolut Repair Serum, BioIonic 1” Barrel Curling Iron )