We are proud to announce that we are currently in talks with the Government of Cape Verde (West Africa) to bring our #PlasticToOil technology to their #Beautiful#IslandNation. This joint venture project will operate with the following goals:
1)Create jobs -Both through the collection of plastics and through on-site jobs running the facilities.
2) Cleaning the environment - By giving value to the plastic waste that is currently scattered across the island and beaches, we are able incentivize the collection and diversion of plastics from landfills and waterways.
3) Lowering the dependency of foreign oil- By converting a percentage of their current waste stream into ultra clean fuels for domestic power generation.
4) Lowering their carbon footprint- When crude oil is refined to create plastics it is stripped of the sulfur content that is found in traditional fuel oils. So they are able to cut their emmisions by using our fuels in their currently existing diesel fuel power generators.
5) Net savings- CV like most island nation's has to send a percentage of it waste off-island due to the limited space that can be allocated to #landfills. By diverting a large percentage of their waste (plastics) from landfills they will be able to cut the amount of funds allocated to tipping fees.
6) Education- We will be hosting forums to inform the communities about plastics, their impact on the #environment, how they can play a role in reducing that impact on their nation.