I’m obsessed with this dress from @rovletofficial it fits in all the right places and is so comfortable - and going any where with kids that’s a definite priority for me! (Link in bio for this dress and my orange sweater in my prev video)
Scrolling the gram while having my morning coffee I saw this from @alexajeanfitness and just fell in love and wanted to share every word with you!
RULES TO TEACH YOUR DAUGHTER.
1. Make your bed every day, even if it’s right before you get in it.
2. Don’t wear holey underwear…in case you’re in an accident and they cut your clothes off.
3. Travel light through life. Keep only what you need.
4. It’s okay to cry when you’re hurt. It’s also okay to smash (some) things; but, wash your face, clean your mess, and get up off the floor when you’re done. You don’t belong down there.
5. If you’re going to curse, be clever. If you’re going to curse in public, know your audience.
6. Seek out the people and places that resonate with your soul.
7. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
8. 5-second rule. It’s just dirt. There are worse things in a fast food cheeseburger.
9. Happiness is not a permanent state. Wholeness is. Don’t confuse these.
10. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack your bag.
11. Never walk through an alley alone.
12. Be less sugar, more spice, and only as nice as you’re able to without compromising yourself.
13. Can’t is a cop-out.
14. Hold your heroes to a high standard. Be your own hero.
15. If you can’t smile with your eyes, don’t smile. Insincerity is nothing to aspire to.
16. Never lie to yourself.
17. Your body, your rules.
18. If you have an opinion, you better know why.
19. Practice your passions.
20. Ask for what you want. The worst thing they can say is no.
21. Wish on stars and dandelions, then get to work to make them happen.
22. Stay as sweet as you are.
23. Fall in love often. Particularly with ideas, art, music, literature, food and far-off places.
24. Fall hard and forever in love with nothing but yourself.
25. Say Please, Thank You, and Pardon Me, whenever the situation warrants it.